T&C’s

Definitions

Comfort’s Aviate Trading Enterprise is a web and graphics design company.
CATE is a registered name and “CABE Designs” is a trade name.

SEO– Search Engine Optimization
SEM – Search Engine Marketing
DM – Digital Marketing
www – is the domain name
WordPress – is A database CMS dynamic website design.
‘The Artwork’ is the sketch of service provided by Photoshop or any other software used ‘CABE’ is the company name Comfort’s Aviate Trading Enterprise abbreviated. ‘The Client’ is the person or company on whose behalf, the work is carried out. ‘The Work’ is the service provided or carried out by CABE to any contract made under these conditions. ‘The Artwork’ is the sketch of service provided. ‘The Sample’is used to illustrate how the final product will look like. All work is carried out by CABE on the understanding that the client has agreed to CABE’s terms and conditions.

Prices quoted
Any written quotes provided are valid for 30 days from date of issue. Beyond that period we reserve the right to change them. Unless otherwise specified.

Payment
The client will make a 60 percent deposit prior to work commencing. The work can be scheduled once the deposit is received by the CABE Designs. The deposit is non-refundable once work is started. The remaining 40 percent is payable upon completion of the work, and before original artwork is supplied to the client.

Invoices
All invoices are supposed to be signed if accepted unless notice is received by CABE Designs within seven days of receipt of the invoice. Should any invoices not be paid within 30 days, we reserve the right to charge interest.

Delayed Projects
CABE designs shall not be held acountable for any delays made by the client. To a degree that the project has reached a completion date without being complete due to a client’s delay, if there are no explanations and 3 days have gone by, any changes made after will incurr a charge.

Cancellation
If after the work has been started client communication (i.e. face-to-face, telephone, or e-mail) the project will be cancelled, in writing by CABE designs, and ownership of all copyrights shall be retained by CABE designs. A fee will be workout to determine the cost incurred due the cancelling.

Artwork
Sample artwork will be watermarked or supplied in low resolution, and as such are protected by Copyright Law. Sample artwork may NOT be used for ANY other purpose than viewing. They may NOT be copied, edited or distributed to ANY other person or company, other than those directly in negotiation with CABE designs WITHOUT prior permission from CABE designs. A client will be expected to make a decision from those reverts via email. All work will be supplied by PDFs or JPEGs or PSDs if needed by a client. Watermarks will not be present in final approved artwork once full payment is made to CABE by the client.

Changes
The changes required over and above the estimated work or required to be carried out after acceptance of the sample design will be accountable to a separate charge. CABE designs holds no responsibility for any changes made by any third party before or after a design is published.

Printed Samples
We supply one printed samples of all designs to all our clients, any more copies needed by the client an additional charge will be incurred by the client.

Website
The work will only be released or uploaded once it has been proofed, by the client and paid for. If the profile content is supplied by the client we take no responsibility for website content errors, however the certain fee will be charged for the client to edit the content. CABE designs will ensure mobi-friendly for all website designs is achived.

Repairs to Websites
If a client or an operator assigned by the client (other than CABE designs) has been given permission to edit or modify a website built or modified by CABE designs, or the associated cPanel hosting, the client may be responsible for extra charges if they “break” the website or hosting, and require CABE designs to repair the services to a functional state.

Acceptance of Terms and Conditions and Quotation
The request of a quote for design and/or any other work offered by CABE designs, by email, verbally or in writing, is supposed to be in acceptance of these terms and conditions.

CABE Reserves the right to reject the work or client.
If you would like to discuss any of the above Terms and Conditions outlined above, please feel free to contact CABE designs on:
Telephone: 031 829 7229 (8am – 3:30pm 5 days a week)
Mobile: 079 309 6669
Email: info@cabe.co.za


^